★★DarknessMt2 Renaissance★★

Topic created · 11 Mensajes · 2354 Visitas
  • [alinear-centro]
    **Hello ,
    I present a big server french , DarknessMt2 Renaissance
    You have three servers, a server full french and an other server full international (roumanian, english, spanish etc...) and server Original for have an experience old school.

Logo Of DarknessMt2 Renaissance :

Video of New Ultimate Dungeon by DarknessMt2 " Dungeon Heaven" :
    Youtube Video

History:

The world of Renaissance DarknessMt2 live peacefully, the three kingdoms were at peace, but one day the curse of God is metin abatta DarknessMt2 on the three kingdoms that made ​​war and fought a frenetic fight for the conquest of kingdoms begin. After facing many boss as Azrael, the Black Dragon and Red Dragon. A new source of conflict appeared, she took control of the curse of God metin, pulling tied chaos in the kingdom. Nothingness is the cause of all this trouble. Several unknown monster and boss have made ​​their appearance, many world and dungeon are unlocked. The monsters are becoming more powerful and smarter and to make this threat. The Uriel'm studying and created new weapons and armor to help you overcome this danger. Quests and tests you will propose to you improve. Or follow the path of a warrior wandering unattached to his kingdom and travel the world in search the Power Darkness.
    A world Celeste was discovered and four old naked emperors received a true renaissance and beyond await you in the heavens.
    and the greatest boss supreme, the master of nothingness and of heaven awaits you after these long races.

Empress Warrior

Empress Sura

Imperator Shaman

Empress Ninja

Supreme Boss : Chaos

Dungeon Celestial - The Biggest Dungeon metin2 by DarknessMt2

RATES :
    France and International : Semi-Fun. 550 % exp , yang and drop item.
    Origine : Old School . Almost like : +50 % exp , yang and item , and +200% bonus at the week-end.

Why this server and not other server?

Because this server have many update with many news (New Mob , New weapon , new armor, new dungeon.

The server have:
    -New Hair's
    -An History Mode
    -4 New dungeons with new boss created by the boss of this server
    -Tournament PvP automated (20H53 = 8h53 pm)
    -Tournament PvE automated
    -Item-shop ingame and website
    -A server french
    -A server International (for romanian, english, spanish an other)

• You can choise your langage client , for the moment only French, English and Germany langage
      but maybe Romanian, Italian and Spanish.
      -New monsters
      -News Armors
      -New Maps
      -New Weapons

Link of the server :

DarknessMt2 Renaissance

Cordialy , Roxas.

[/alinear-centro]

• Incredible server!!! I like that Kingdom hearts like dungeon a lot, so downloading server 😛

• Good game :wiii:

• Este tipo de servidores no van en los Longjus?
    Por otro lado, se mira muy bueno :want:

• @colindrezz said:

Este tipo de servidores no van en los Longjus?
    Por otro lado, se mira muy bueno :want:

sí, va en longjus

• vaya donde vaya este server es la poya... teneis que probarlo

• [http://puu.sh/mFni][0]">[http://puu.sh/mFni][1] foto que hice en el juego

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: http://puu.sh/mFni

• do you have keyblades ingame?
    P.D: downloading i love KH

• Good game for all ^^

• Pues a mi me detecta un troyano, desactivo el antivirus como bien dice la página para descargar se instala, bien, entro, me logueo y se me sale. :mem11:
    _
    PD: Arreglado_