[descargar=]https://rapidshare.com/files/921361439/Mobs.zip[/descargar]

Den gracias si os gusta 🙂

Link renovado!!!!!!!!!!!!! descarguen xD

• La primera es una sura:
    La segunda es un demonio (Es el mob):
    La tercera es un chaman:
    La cuarta es un ninja:
    La quinta es una guerrera:

Si, son armaduras. Solo es el segundo que es el mob. Si usáis todos como mob es una completa tontería, si son armaduras se ponen como armaduras, no ahí demasiada historia.

• Thank you for have stole models of me...
    Now i stop create model 3D on my server , you all are thief.
    Thank you for destroying the dungeon of my new project which was to be unique!
    It was my dream to create a unique and keep you spoil! Shame on you all!
    And please put the link of source : http://www.darknessmt2renaissance.fr

• @DarknessMt2 said:

Thank you for have stole models of me...
    Now i stop create model 3D on my server , you all are thief.
    Thank you for destroying the dungeon of my new project which was to be unique!
    It was my dream to create a unique and keep you spoil! Shame on you all!
    And please put the link of source : http://www.darknessmt2renaissance.fr

someone told me that you did it from 0 on , i think thats a lie >.> 😉 the weapon was make with some poligons and with the wings of each armor , and the armors and haircuts "texture fail"

• Maybe they are not perfect but they are of me.
    Anyway it motivates me to create more, you robbed me and the more you criticize me while you will enjoy my wealth, honestly you are thinking of special purpose, no recognition and you insult my creations that you'll probably reused.

• @DarknessMt2 said:

Maybe they are not perfect but they are of me.

but 100% your modelling? or just a bit of the armors and the weapon?

• Have two to make his, I take care of modeling, my friend takes care of the texture and you arrange for her two looks okay.
    Anyway it motivates me to create more, you robbed me and the more you criticize me while you will enjoy my wealth, honestly you are thinking of special purpose, no recognition and you insult my creations that you'll probably reused.
    And again you're the kind of person who destroys a person's motivation for these projects completed.

• 3 things i want say to end this

first: i dont use never stolen work , i hate people who stole work "epvp,inforge"

second: i said that armor "mob" is not completely did from "0" on and the texture was not really good adapted to the models

third: i hate people that say " this model its completely mine" and its from another game , just edited a little bit

• third: i hate people that say " this model its completely mine" and its from another game , just edited a little bit

You say things when you do not know what you say.Say me the name of the game if what you say is true. only may be the face of classes that I took metin. If you find the names of the game show me true proof.
    I hate people who think themselves superior.

• @DarknessMt2 said:

third: i hate people that say " this model its completely mine" and its from another game , just edited a little bit

You say things when you do not know what you parles.Dit me the name of the game if what you say is true. apart may be the face of classes that I took metin. If you find the names of the game show me concrete evidence.

textures you can rename just how you want >.> i can put 50 models here and say that are completely mine ,if i say this, do you think that its true?