Fin de mi busqueda de ilegal o no

Topic created · 3 Mensajes · 1089 Visitas
  • Hola, no he vuelto a disenar o modificar nada de metin2 desde que dije que me iba aqui en el foro. Pero ahora me entro curiosidad por un cliente magnifico, el mejor que hay (esta en ingles) y dije para mi, wao... si estuviese todavia en esto lo podia desencriptar y conjerle algunas cosas. Antes de nada, me puse a googlear y me encontre con la respuesta. Yo vivo en Miami (United States), asi que mi investigacion fue de aqui, PERO se aplica a todos los paises. Los que lo quieran leer bienvenidos, los que no pues... su maletin :bah:

Consequences

Aqui pongo lo mas importante, el que no sepa ingles puede usar google translate :trollface:

OFFICIAL RIGHTS OF METIN2

Only YMIR or its licensees have the right to host Metin2. Apart, no one is allow to host or provide matchmaking services for the Game, or intercept, emulate or redirect the proprietary communication protocols used by YMIR in connection with the Program, regardless of the method used to do so. Such prohibited methods may include, but are not limited to, protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modifying the Program, adding unauthorized components to the Program, or using a packet sniffer while the Program is running.

Every country in the World have their own Copyright Law; particularly against internet piracy. Understanding the severe consequences of the legal punishment, there isn't an Internet Service Provider who would turn against the Law to go against the Trademark owners.

FBI INTERVENTION ON COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Since 2004, Trademark owners of several MMORPGs have reported the operation of illegal private servers to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section (http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybe.../reporting.htm) which is part of the FBI have arrested several offenders of private server owners and place them in jail under Criminal Act in relation to Copyright infringement.

In 2005, a man in California, USA was arrested by FBI agent for operating Lineage II and he was sentenced to 48 months in prison. In addition, he was ordered to pay a fine of 200,000 USD and damages to NCSoft amounting to 1,800,000 USD (FBI Shuts Down Lineage II Private Server - Lineage 2 News at MMORPG.com). Hence, the declining era of private servers continued in 2006 where many were arrested and put in jail for illegally operating WOW, L2, MapleStory, AnarchyOnline, etc. (http://forum.********.com/f111/anarc...utdown-356544/)

Saludos y por cierto me encanta el nuevo estilo del foro, felicidades por ello :charm:

• xD Tuve que leerme todo lo de epvp según hay el sg puede cerrar privados , y que cerro el terra mistica pero yo lo veo on igualmente como también dice hay si te llevas a alguien de otro continente que no tenga patner dudo que te denuncien y también como bien dice hay xD que les cuesta más la denuncia que lo que sacan.

• la verda que si el terra lo cerraron pero lo bolbieron a abrir a los dias claro todo desde 0 osea todo los de los pj se perdio pero sigue ON es una mierda el terra