[PS3] Killzone 3

Topic created · 1 Mensajes · 350 Visitas
  • Declaraciones del 9 de Marzo del 2010:

_"2 days ago I was able to play Killzone 3 behind closed doors in Amsterdam and have to say that it looks crazy.

The graphics are still based on the same engine as its predecessor, but was immensely improved.
    While the playable areas of the second part of the series were pretty linear, we can assume that there will be wider areas like those of Battlefield BC 2.
    What impressed me the most in the 30 minutes were the snow effects. It just looks fantastic how the snow lays down on the weapon and melts when shooting - and all that in 3D!
    To be honest, I was a bit sceptical but KZ3 looks phenomenal in 3D, the explosions, the rain and the snow seem to be so real, that hollywood blockbusters like Avatar pale in comparison.
    According to Guerilla each exemplar will be shipped with 2 killzone-styled 3D glasses.
    I can't say anything about the controls, because Sony didn't show anything about them, but KZ3 is targeted to be played with a generic controller or the Arc."_

TRADUCCIÓN

Hace 2 días tuve la oportunidad de jugar al KZ3 a puerta cerrada en Amsterdam, y tengo que decir que lucía de escándalo.

Los gráficos están basados en el mismo motor que su predecesor, pero estaban inmensamente mejorados.
    Mientras que el área jugable de los escenarios del KZ2 eran bastante lineales, podemos asumir que habrá áreas más anchas como en Bad Company 2.
    Lo que más me impresionó en los 30 minutos fueron los efectos de nieve. Erá sencillamente fantástico como la nieve caía sobre el arma y se derretía al disparar, ¡y todo en 3D!
    Para ser honestos, era un poco excéptico pero KZ3 se ve genial en 3D, las explosiones, la lluvia y la nieve parecen tan reales que películas de Holliwood como Avatar palidecen en comparación.
    De acuerdo a Guerrilla cada ejemplar vendrá con 2 gafas 3D con diseño "Killzonero".
    No puedo decir nada sobre los controles, porque Sony no mostró nada acerca de ellos, pero KZ3 apunta a que se jugará con el DS3 o con el Move.

Comentarios del que hizo los scans:
    Just got my mag of Gamepro, and guess what I see.

Killzone 3 baby!

I'll take pictures of the screenshots later and post them and the information included in the article.

Included in the article (while im reading)

• Will show the Helghast have humanity left in them.

• Will have the feeling that "of being in a place far away from home, outnumbered by people who want to kill you."

• Will be like Inglorious Basterds.

• All of the characters in the screenshots are flying in.. jetpacks?!

• Will include arctic levels.

• One mission in the game involves rescuing ISA Captain Narville.

• Game is playable in 3D!

• Have to wear 3D glasses, apparently the 3D effects are "crazy."

• Combat is "unchanged from predecessor."

• Or is it? Hand to hand combat involves you "Unloading a string of different (and often brutal) attacks on stunned enemies."

• The scale is supposed to be "bigger this time."

• The Jetpacks are "surprisingly lightweight and agile, Killzone 3's jetpack is easier to maneuver compared to the sluggish incarnations of the gadget found in other games."

• New weapon called the Wasp, basically shoots a "flurry of rockets" at an enemy.

• Will show off the Helgjast culture.

• There is actually a Helghast language, which will be explored in the game.

Info sobre los Jetpacks:
    os Jetpacks también se usan como arma ya que llevan una minigun acoplada

• Si disparas a Helghasts con Jetpacks estos explotarán

• Podremos controlar los jetpacks mediante acelerones en medio del aire para impolsarnos grandes distancias

• El Jetpack tiene un toque arcade es más ágil que en otras representaciones de este aparato en otros juegos

• En una misión tienes que usar el jetpack para impulsarte de un glaciar a otro

Se que es un poco tarde para postear esto, pero mas vale tarde que nunca 😄